Oribe Bright Blonde Shampoo immediately illuminates blonde and silver hair. This revitalizing violet shampoo corrects brassiness and yellow tones while brightening natural highlights for hair that is healthier, shinier, lit from within.
Oribe Bright Blonde Shampoo
$68.00 inc. GST
or 4 fortnightly payments of $17.00 with More info
Immediately illuminate blonde and silver hair. This revitalizing violet shampoo corrects brassiness and yellow tones while brightening natural highlights for hair that is healthier, shinier, lit from within.
How to use Oribe Bright Blonde Shampoo
- Lather, Indulge, Rinse.
- Sulfate-free shampoo is specially designed to gently cleanse without affecting the brilliance of color
- Contains optimal level of violet pigment to visibly brighten and eliminate brassiness
- Safe for daily use
- Dermatologist tested. Formulated without parabens, sulfates or sodium chloride. Color and keratin treatment safe. UV protection for hair. Vegan, cruelty-free and gluten-free.
- Oribe Signature Complex (Watermelon, Lychee and Edelweiss Flower Extracts) defends hair from oxidative stress, photoaging and the deterioration of natural keratin, all while protecting from the drying, damaging and color-depleting effects of the elements.
- Pure Violet Pigment and Reflective Pearl corrects brassiness, tones highlights and imparts luminescent brightness and shine.
- Brightening Complex (Lemon, Ginger Root and Chamomile Extracts) optimizes shade, tonality and luminosity.
- Coconut and Corn-Derived Cleansers provide gentle yet efficient cleansing so that optimal clarity is maintained for vibrant color.
- Purple Orchid Extract, known as the flower of longevity, repairs damaged hair, conditions and prevents moisture loss.
- Swiss Garden Cress Sprouts, high in phyto-nutrients, detoxify and protect the hair from environmental stress factors, pollutants and natural oxidation to help maintain color vibrancy.
- Flax Extract helps to conserve melanin in the hair follicle.
- Multi-UV Protection shields hair from the color-depleting, fading and drying effects of the sun’s rays and UV exposure.
- Self 2015 – Beauty Award: Brighten