For all clients travelling to the salon during December, we ask for everyone to allow extra time getting to us. The car park and traffic around the Chase can often get quite crazy!
As our stylists are all running on fully booked columns, unfortunately if one client runs late, it will impact the rest of their day. We encourage clients to arrive at the salon ten minutes prior to the appointment to enjoy refreshments with us and have the full Luxe experience.
Other things we ask clients to keep in mind:
- Phone ahead if you are running late!
-Letting the salon know if you are running late will give your stylist the chance to shift things around if need be. Unfortunately if your running more than 15 minutes late for your appointment, we will struggle to keep your booking.
- Make sure you say what you like/dislike
-Describe what you like and don’t like about your current hair and what you want to achieve.
- Let the stylist know if you want something changed as we will have limited availabilities to adjust what you may not like
-Fringe not short enough? Want more layers? Don’t be afraid to let the stylist know.
- Don’t feel like you have to chat if you don’t want to
-Of course having a chin wag is always welcome, however having your hair is also a great time to relax so don’t feel like you have to make small talk.
- If you are embarking on going brunette to blonde, be prepared to be told no if you have any existing semi/permanent colour as this inhibits the ability to lighten the hair.
- Be realistic with your budget – Dramatic colour makeovers take many hours, excessive product and an acute understanding of hair lightening. We also ask you have no time restrictions as to achieve great results our stylists will need time and your commitment to make possible. No one likes to be rushed, especially when it can affect the colour outcome.
- Invest in the correct care for your hair at home. Your stylist will set you up with appropriate shampoo, conditioner, masque and bonder to ensure you can have healthy, shiny hair as long as you desire.
Whilst Christmas is a crazy time in the salon, it is also our favourite time of the year and look forward to celebrating the festive season with our clients.