With the media madness in surrounding Covid-19 (Corona Virus) we wanted to reach out to say at Luxe we have always held our clients and staff well-being in high regard, and now is no different.
What Luxe Concept Salon are doing?
Much more of the same to be honest, but a little more frequently.
- Sanitising sections, tables and chairs after each client visit.
- Sanitising tools (scissors, combs, brushes etc.) with hospital grade sanitiser.
- Adhering to hand hygiene practise – Sanitiser is available throughout the salon.
- Salon cleaned with disinfectant at the end of each day.
- Front desk area regularly wiped down.
- Luxe will be using Zoono Surface Spray, proven to kill Pathogens and can last up to 30 days.
- All staff have been educated in cough and sneeze etiquette and we will be refraining from handshakes, hugs and kisses of our clients.
- We are also advising staff not to come to work if they are feeling unwell.
Getting swept in the fear of this will work against our health. But if you are unwell, we would much prefer you to reschedule your appointment than come to the salon.
- If you have family member that are unwell, please reschedule.
- If you have been overseas in the last 7 days, please reschedule.
More than anything, we want to see our amazing clients, but we do have a duty of care to our team and other guests. Let’s breathe and know the facts – a good resource is the World Health Organisation.
We sincerely hope you can understand the purpose of the email and we can ensure you it’s business as usual at Luxe.