Luxe Concept Salon is looking forward to seeing you for your appointment tomorrow!
To ensure the smooth running of the salon as we approach our busiest time of the year, we kindly ask all clients to follow our current procedures.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your appointment is due to start – Please ensure you arrive 5 minutes early to your appointment. Unfortunately, if any client is running more than 15 minutes late we will be unable to keep their appointment and a cancellation fee will apply.
- Ensure to allow adequate time for the Chatswood Chase Car Park – As the Centre becomes busier leading into Christmas, it may take a little longer for you to find a car park than usual. Please factor this in to your travel time to ensure the smooth running of our busy Stylists day.
- Please confirm your appointment – If you have not yet replied to the confirmation message that was sent to you, please do so now. All unconfirmed appointments will unfortunately be cancelled at close of business on the day before we are due to see you.
- Can’t make your appointment? Please be aware of our 24-hour cancellation policy
We kindly ask all clients to be respectful of our stylists time. If you are unable to make your appointment, please give us as much notice as possible. Luxe Concept Salon requires 24 hours cancellation for all appointments. If you cancel within 24 hours, you will be required to pay a 50% cancellation fee. If you fail to turn up for your appointment, we will not make a future appointment without the 50% cancellation fee.
- Wanting to change the Services you are booked in for? Please let us know upon reading this message. For example, if you are booked in for a Colour and Cut and don’t think you need the Cut service, we kindly ask you to inform us immediately to free up the appointment time. This will ensure we can accomodate our cancellation lists and Stylists are able to work productively as possible.
We look forward to having you in our salon tomorrow and welcome you back to Luxe!