Luxe Concept Salon is looking forward to seeing you for your appointment tomorrow!
To ensure the smooth running of the salon and that we comply with our strict Covid Safety Plan, we kindly ask all clients to follow our current protocols.
- Please arrive 5-10 minutes before your appointment is due to start – Please ensure you arrive 5-10 minutes early to allow time to QR code Check In, Sanitise and show proof of vaccination. Unfortunately, if any client is running more than 10 minutes late we will be unable to keep their appointment and a cancellation fee will apply.
- Please bring a Mask to your appointment – Like all indoor spaces, mask wearing is mandatory when you are visiting Luxe. Whilst we can allow for leniency of mask wearing whilst you enjoy a beverage or for your stylist to service you properly, we kindly ask all clients to ensure they are wearing their mask correctly during their visit. All of our staff will also be following the same protocol.
- Please confirm your appointment – If you have not yet replied to the confirmation message that was sent to you, please do so now. All unconfirmed appointments will unfortunately be cancelled at close of business on the day before we are due to see you.
- Can’t make your appointment? Please be aware of our 24-hour cancellation policy
-We kindly ask all clients to be respectful of our stylists time. If you are unable to make your appointment, please give us as much notice as possible. Luxe Concept Salon requires 24 hours cancellation for all appointments. If you cancel within 24 hours, you will be required to pay a 50% cancellation fee. If you fail to turn up for your appointment, we will not make a future appointment without the 50% cancellation fee.
- Please come alone to your appointment – To ensure all clients have adequate space between each other and for the salon to not be overcrowded, we ask where possible for you to please come alone to your appointment.
As we continue to navigate our way through Covid as a business, we will be servicing all of our beautiful guests in a Covid Safe Workplace that follows all government guidelines. We want our business to be a happy, creative space and we have a neutral stance on the vaccination conversation – we are choosing to leave fear, negativity and personal medical conversations at the door. Please trust we have taken all the right steps to keep our clients, staff and families safe.
We look forward to having you in our salon tomorrow and welcome you back to Luxe!